If you opt for back-to-back coverage, you will not have to qualify again for the three additional 90-day coverage periods , and you can cancel at any time. A new certificate of insurance will be sent, following each 90-day coverage period. Each certificate will have an effective date that starts the day after the previous coverage expires. You will be notified of a new coverage ID card in your online member portal, which you can print and use for the following period. To recap, the benefits are:
- Rates are locked for up to 4 consecutive 90 days periods.
- No new medical qualifications.
- No new pre-existing condition waiting period.
- Only one enrollment fee for up to 4 coverage periods
- You may cancel at any time.
- Some benefit waiting periods are waived after the first 90-day coverage period.